Sensidyne Point Gas Detection Systems
All-In-One Gas Monitor
- Advanced Single Point Gas Detection System
- 1 or 2 Double-flash Strobes, Horn, and Reset
- Optional Battery Back-up
- Percent Remaining Sensor Life
- Auto-recognition and Configuration
- Uploads Gas Application Data / Alarms
- Time-stamped Alarm and Calibration Data
- Click here to see the Plus Series sensors
Flexible Installation or Maintenance
- Non-intrusive Configuration / Maintenance Interface
- Remote Sensor / Gassing, Duct Mount or Sample Draw
- Mount Sensor up to 100 Feet Away with 4 Conductor Cable
SensSensAlarm Plus is a complete gas detection system in one enclosure. The system is fully equipped with strobe, horn, high-visibility four-digit LED Display and LCD Display / Interface. At the core of SensAlarm Plus is an advanced Intelligent Sensor platform with non-volatile memory for all key application variables and sensor data. A non-intrusive user interface enables operational customization and access to sensor life parameters, TWA alarms, calibration data and other information with date and time recording.
The SensAlarm Plus sensor head is universal in that it accepts all Sensidyne Plus sensors. Monitoring in high, low or adjacent locations is simplified by remote mounting the sensor head using 4 conductor cable. The automatic uploading of variables, alarm values and sensor information when a sensor is plugged in greatly simplifies installation and maintenance. Transportable calibration allows sensor calibration at the point of installation or in a workshop, then hot-swapping the sensor in the field.
SensAlarm Plus is the ideal gas monitoring solution for labs, gas cylinder storage, industrial work areas, control room protection or any other applications where users benefit from a packaged gas detection system that works with all SensAlert Plus sensors.